Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Catching Up



Last week: preparations for Valentine's day with these hearts
I tremendously enjoy the beautiful ranunculus flowers these weeks. both in white as well as in those perfect powdery peach and pink tones, a wonderful gift from a dear friend who visited for my birthday, which was yesterday. I treated myself to a trip to a new-to-me wool shop and got some delicious Spring colours of Rowan wool. interesting how we seem to talk about yarn as if it were food, right? but really, I think they look delicious. more about those and a possible project in a new blog post tomorrow. 

have a great week of Valentine

xo



8 comments:

  1. mmm...ben ben benieuwd naar dat garen ;-) groetjes Lisanne

    draad en praat...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures. Happy Birthday !
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!! Hope that you had a great day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nog van harte gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!!! Mag ik ook weten waar dat nieuwe wolwinkeltje is? dikke knufzz.....peebee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! I love the flowers :-) Makes me think of warmer days to come

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty post! Ooo I love those blossoms...and I've been crocheting with very similar yarn colours, part of a palette for a Nordic Shawl, I love the muted pastels! Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such lovely pictures!!! Happy Birthday! Hope you had a wonderful day!! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alsnog van harte gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag! Ik hoop dat je een gezellige dag hebt gehad.
    Groetjes,
    Nathaly

    ReplyDelete

~ sweet thank you for your lovely words ~