Saturday, December 31, 2011

Simply White

we treated ourselves to a few days in Niagara-on-the-Lake

a lovely town close to ~ indeed ~ the Niagara Falls

we had a wonderful stay while enjoying the Holiday cheer, wineries and delicious food

~

on our way back home we stopped in St. Catharines

and I am so glad we did because I found this amazingly pretty shop...




Simply White is located in St. Catherines

but their home decorating advice takes the team everywhere

in store you will find home decorations, pretty table ware in white and vintage furniture

produced by carefully selected brands from all over the world

I was lucky to meet Bren, the lovely shop owner

she redecorates this beautiful shop a few times a year

and even makes her own matching mural art... how inspiring!




thank you so much Bren, for allowing me to take pictures and feature you on creJJtion!

I will definitely visit again

and follow their blog from now on

but in the meantime I enjoy the pretty and wintery items I got this first visit


wool yarn spun around an iron thread to make it go the way you like

so much fun to work with in my January after-Christmas-white-home-make-over


I learned a new English word ~ icicles ~

with the snow that just arrived here after Christmas

I think they are the perfect winter~feel addition to our windows


and our dressed up card holder robin is no longer alone

due to his two new white friends

aren't they cute together?




7 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely trip indeed. We were there many years ago when my youngest son was in a stroller -- he's now 13. Sweet little birdies! Wishing you peace, joy and love for 2012. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. i visited Niagara on the lake 14 years ago, it is a beautiful village, do they still have the huge horses, that pull a beautiful cart down the main street....greetings from a very hot Cape town..may you have a great New Year..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feliz año nuevo 2012¡¡¡¡
    Un saludo.
    Susana.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year!
    hugs from Portugal,
    marlene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet stunning photographs Maikke, love them!!!!!
    Have a wonderful New Year
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty photographs Maaike....Wishing you and your family a wonderful 2012...I am so looking forward to visiting you again this year!
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a great find! it reminds me of a store called The Cross in Vancouver. But I think I need to make a special weekend trip to St. Catherines now...and definitely follow their blog

    ReplyDelete

~ sweet thank you for your lovely words ~