Thursday, June 28, 2012

Pretty in Soft Pink


sharing some pretty soft pink with you today






pictures I took a few weeks ago

but I can't seem to get enough of these lovely pastel tones...

~

have you seen the new patterns in the creJJtion shop yet?

if not, check them out here and find some new package deals too...

also, I am recently approached by quite a few people for custom orders

do you wish for anything crocheted or knitted, and do you have a vague or yet very clear idea in mind?

please do approach me and I am sure, together we will find the right colors and style for you!

e-mail details at the bottom of this page, or convo me through my Etsy shop



3 comments:

  1. Hi Maaike, your photos are heavenly! I love the colourful tin lid and the flowers. your etsy shop is looking good too! Good luck with that, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. What totally stunning peony shots and dainty porcelaine dishes. I can understand your love of these beautiful pastel tones!
    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those gorgeous pastel hues, beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete

~ sweet thank you for your lovely words ~