Monday, August 5, 2013

Last Week



last week there was delicious food to enjoy and pretty doilies to crochet. I've been gathering some more '40s and '50s crochet magazines, it's hard to keep myself from making more doilies these days.

also, the pillow I am working on with the little flower squares at the front and Catharine wheel stitch at the back, is close to being finished! I can't wait to show you the end result.

this week in between preparations for our big move, I hope to squeeze in some posts on the blog: 
more Canadian shopping pictures, a little closer to home this time. hopefully a new crochet pattern too, and a finished doily I hope.

have a great new week


1 comment:

  1. Op een foto herken ik een stukje van de gehaakte sprei die bij mijn ouders op het bed lag. Wat leuk om te zien, nostalgie ten top!!
    knufzz.....peebee

    ReplyDelete

~ sweet thank you for your lovely words ~