I woke up realizing I had written the pattern for the gloves too quick, and totally not very detailed yesterday. I am sure I would get lost in my own pattern if I wanted to make another pair next year. so I did what I had to do: I rewrote it, made new diagrams, said lots of nasty words because I rewrote the diagrams wrong 6 times, took new pictures, struggled with the self-timer to take pictures of my hands while wearing the gloves. BUT. it's finished. and hopefully near flawless now.
I am hoping and sort of assuming none of you has tried to whip up these gloves in the past 12 hours so I should be on time with my adjustments. if not, I am sorry. but it should work better now!
next week I hope to upload the pattern for the shell stitch gloves, I better start writing today in order to have a couple of days to do the adjustments before I post it, haha. have a lovely day and stay warm.