Thursday, November 7, 2013

Adjustments



I woke up realizing I had written the pattern for the gloves too quick, and totally not very detailed yesterday. I am sure I would get lost in my own pattern if I wanted to make another pair next year. so I did what I had to do: I rewrote it, made new diagrams, said lots of nasty words because I rewrote the diagrams wrong 6 times, took new pictures, struggled with the self-timer to take pictures of my hands while wearing the gloves. BUT. it's finished. and hopefully near flawless now.

I am hoping and sort of assuming none of you has tried to whip up these gloves in the past 12 hours so I should be on time with my adjustments. if not, I am sorry. but it should work better now!


next week I hope to upload the pattern for the shell stitch gloves, I better start writing today in order to have a couple of days to do the adjustments before I post it, haha. have a lovely day and stay warm.

xo


4 comments:

  1. Don't you just hate it when you think that you have got something just so, and then you realise that you haven't. So irritating. I am sure though that everyone appreciates your efforts to ensure that the pattern is correct. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. jeijej, looking forward to the other pattern. :) and, i always click "publish" too soon and then i edit the post when it's already out there. i can't help myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's lovely, thank you! Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are beautiful, love the colours you chose

    ReplyDelete

~ sweet thank you for your lovely words ~