Friday, March 7, 2014

New Crochet Pattern



and there it is: a brand new crochet pattern. the Ontario Baby Blanket. totally made up in the new style I have been working on for months. it includes lots of pictures with clear how-to's, both left and right handed. a detailed row by row guide to make this baby blanket. it is a lot larger than the ones I made before. upon request from you, this new design measures about 90x75 cm, 35x30 inches. that means it is not only suitable for babies, but also for toddlers and small children. even as a lap blanket for grown ups it works well!

the colours make this blanket suitable for both girls and boys. the Catania cotton makes this a very washable and bright item to use and to keep for years. can you tell I am in love with this blanket?!

in the coming weeks I will work on updating all existing patterns in my shop to this new standard. I am very happy to share all the crochet knowledge I have with you through this pattern first, and the rest to follow. 

the crochet kit, pattern + yarn, will be available somewhere next week when the new shipment comes in. even the finished blanket is for sale, if you're interested please send me an email.

happy weekend and very happy crocheting!

link to the Ontario Baby Blanket

xo

9 comments:

  1. It looks very pretty. I hope that the pattern is a great success for you and all who decide to make the blanket! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous texture, pattern and colours! Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful. I love your creations!! Almost makes me want to have more babies (almost.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prachtig prachtig!!!! Wat een super mooi patroon Maaike!!! Goed gedaan❤️Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful baby blanket!
    Have a nice weekend :)
    Jolana

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ADORE this colorway! Beautifully done.
    Sheila
    http://sheilazachariae.blogspot.com/2014/02/cath-kidstongreengate-inspired-bakeware.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful model. Ideal for those who have lots of leftover lines.
    Joana

    ReplyDelete

~ sweet thank you for your lovely words ~