progress on my flower cushion cover. yay! I've finished the squares, decided to add a few uni coloured blocks and a little touch of yellow. it just needed that.
I crocheted the individual squares together, light grey was planned for it but it became all too much of a grid, so I went with dark grey instead. light grey ended up as the outer border, nice and simple two rounds of single crochet. it is all blocked and ready to be sewn to a fabric cover.
with the left over yarn bits I whipped up this rather simple and large stripe cover for a matching cushion on the couch. the last row of each colour block is done with a bobble stitch. not as fancy as the flower cushion, but I like how they go together and each get their own attention.
the fabric cover for the stripes is done already, so I know what I'm doing this week!
have a lovely week yourself