Friday, July 11, 2014

Last Post & Moving On


This is the last post I will be writing on this blog. This morning my new website went live: www.creJJtion.com 
I will continue to share my patterns and projects from there. This blog will stay in tact, it has unique content that did not move with me to the new blog. 

I can't wait to meet you 'on the other side' and hear what you think about the new creJJtion home!

After 3.5 years of blogging here it does feel a little awkward to leave. This is where the adventure began and I am thankful for where it has taken me so far. With the book coming out in a few weeks, it feels good to move on. Thank you dearly for your loyal following in the past few years and I look forward to meeting you on creJJtion.com where I wrote a special Welcome post for you.

xo Maaike




10 comments:

  1. It looks very pretty and totally you! The pattern page is really neat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ziet er geweldig mooi uit Maaike!! Blijf je volgen hoor via je nieuwe site! Ben zo benieuwd naar je boek.....

    Groetjes van Ellebel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck with it all. Was always lovely to 'see' you and savour your wonderful work. Will pop over to the new place in a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo! The site looks fantastic. Best of luck with all that this new adventure brings for you, Maaike! I'd better change all my feeds now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ziet er mooi uit! Ik blijf je wel volgen hoor! Succes met alles.

    Groeten, Agnes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hola soy Rosa , me encantó tu blog haces unas labores preciosas asi que me quedo de seguidora .
    Besos Rosa .
    http://lavidaenrosayblanco.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

  7. Thank you so much for picking my card as one your winners from the teddies challenge, it is such an honour.
    Thank you for all your hard work in making the challenge so successful, it's a shame that the challenge is ending but I can totally understand your reasons and wish you all the best.
    Sue xx obat penggugur kandungan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, I love your crochet, it is beauty, I love this colors, I follow your blog, I have a blog about crochet with free patterns and free crochet diagrams, visit me , hugs from Brazil.
    Visite meu blog - Tita Carré - Crochet

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bet it was a wonderful day! I am in love with the pictures. Thanks for sharing here. At some local meeting space San Francisco I also attend such creative show in last week. My sister and I had great fun in that event.

    ReplyDelete

~ sweet thank you for your lovely words ~