Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Shop in Red

the Zinkenviool is a beautiful shop owned by the always happy and sweet Jayne

I took so many pictures in her shop lately, I decided to start a new series here

this is number one : Shop in Red


among other beautiful brands

there are a lot of Greengate pretties to find here


dishes with all kinds of prints

the most amazing fabric and oilcloth


look at the beautiful display

needless to say I can spend hours in this shop


ready for more color?

Shop in Blue will be next...

by the way, the Zinkenviool has a blog itself too, check it out here

~ sending you color~love on this cold summer Tuesday ~

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love red ... and blue ... lovely little shops like this just invite you to stay awhile and browse. Have a great day. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love those latte cups in the top photo. Mind you, I love it all. Such a pretty shop. Is this Amsterdam? I think I need to make a trip...!

    I really enjoy your blog; your photos are fabulous.

    Have a lovely day! Nicki xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love it! I wish we had a store here full of greengate items ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat kan ik zeggen: ik houd van ROOD ;-) Ik moet ECHT weer eens naar AMS. Misschien daar mijn overige vakantiedagen eens voor gebruiken!
    Esther.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ow wat leuk :D, ben verliefd op het bloemetjes en stippen servies :D!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like my kind of store!! everything I see is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wat kan ik zeggen, ik ben er stil van, wat een mooie foto's en dat ik mijn winkel.
    Ik had al geen idee wie de foto's had gemaakt, maar nu weet ik het hoera!
    Ik wens je alle geluk in Canada toe en hoop je nog vaak te mogen begroeten op de site of via mijn blog!

    groetjes van Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  8. what can I say, I'am breathless, waht a nice pictures and that in my shop!
    I had no idea who was making the pictures, but now I now.
    I wish you all the best in Canada and I hope that I can say hello when you visit the webshop or my blog.

    best regards Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh good gracious what a gorgeous shop. I love green gate but I have to either buy on line or travel for hours.

    Looking forward to the 'blue' post.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello! I just found your blog and I adore everything in this post! Thank you so much for sharing.

    And I think your baby boy blankets are scrumptious!!

    ReplyDelete

~ sweet thank you for your lovely words ~