Tuesday, April 10, 2012

In Progress ~ Custom Order


a custom order for a dear client I 'met' through Instagram

in progress without letting you know

it is about time I share this work in progress with you !

so here it is, already about half way

a pretty Spring scarf, based on the silk scarf I finished earlier this year

colors chosen by her, in order to match her red Spring jacket

design by me






do you like it so far ?

are you ready for a color splash ?






a light weight 100% cotton Spring scarf

in all it's glory

a lot of ends to weave in and a few more blocks to knit

but my client and I are very satisfied with the result so far

~

after all, a completely palette from what I presented in the Mood Board yesterday ~ what do you think ?




6 comments:

  1. This is amazing. The colors are great and I really love the pattern. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's stunning Maaike! Fabulous scarf.
    Carole :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is stunning. btw, i pinned a pattern and looky... :-) - Erica (milonguerica from IG) http://pinterest.com/pin/100275529173346025/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gorgeous a perfect spring scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Again such lovely colours. I wish I could find such lovely colours in Holland.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love those colors! they are perfect for spring

    ReplyDelete

~ sweet thank you for your lovely words ~