Thursday, November 29, 2012

White @Pinterest




what you cannot see, and I am very happy about that, is how unorganized my house looks now. stuff spread out over 4 rooms and 2 floor levels, projects finished and half finished lying everywhere for the fair. me sewing, stitching, running around like a mad woman. making lists and they are ever getting longer, I am crossing not as much off those lists as I would want to. what I need is some calm white space ~ I prefer the blue or grey white light over the creamy white. what about you?

tomorrow I have some news to announce here that you might really like. it includes Christmas and a wonderful dear charity project that I have connected with over the past months. I am so happy to announce it tomorrow... 
stay tuned for some great news!

now. in this house without a single white wall, I will instead sit by the fireplace for a few minutes and drink some tea. 
everything will be alright.



2 comments:

~ sweet thank you for your lovely words ~