Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Thank You



just some random feel good pictures, to thank you for your enthusiastic replies to create 'n date. many thanks to you who already signed up for the event, I can't wait to meet you!

to answer a few questions: yes, I will be in Amsterdam myself on June 2nd and can't wait to get inspired by you, chat with you, laugh with you, and share creative adventures with you.
Claire, Sakia and Annemarie are full speed working on their ideas for the event, creative juices are definitely flowing back and forth, haha. I am so lucky to have them as my guests of honor on this special day.

stay tuned for more updates on create 'n date on FacebookInstagram and Twitter too and use #createndate



3 comments:

  1. Ik verheug mij er op Maaike. Ben al druk aan het oefenen ;-)!

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I would love to join you all in Amsterdam!! Too bad Utah is so far away.... I did go there once about 8 years ago and absolutely loved it! Love your talented creations! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ben hier via via gekomen, wat een leuke blog :-)
    Ik wordt je nieuwe volgster hoor!

    Groetjes Monique

    ReplyDelete

~ sweet thank you for your lovely words ~