Monday, July 22, 2013

Last Week



with the upcoming move to The Netherlands I see a pattern coming back form when we moved to Canada two years ago. I work on small crochet projects like a machine. I guess it helps to sort my mind when I am crocheting. two years ago I worked on a granny square blanket with my scraps, this time I am all into doilies. a new stitch, a new pattern with every round, it is addictive and very satisfying to me.

also, I am teaching some ladies crochet basics before I leave and we have a great time together.
besides teaching, I love to learn new things myself. and preferably not from a book, but from a person. lucky was I, to be approached by The Amazings to write a review about their classes on the blog here. such fun I had, and I will share the blogpost with you later today. if you're curious to hear more about The Amazings, have a look on their website and watch out for my blogpost to read and see more. 
and there'll be something for you to enjoy too...!! now that's a Happy Monday


No comments:

Post a Comment

~ sweet thank you for your lovely words ~