Thursday, December 5, 2013

Gatherings Winter White Issue is here!



yay, the new Gatherings White Winter issue is here! 

it's packed with ideas, beautiful photography and wonderful how-to's to get you totally ready for the Holidays. this year's theme is Scandinavia. some of you may remember my brother lives in Sweden and we used to visit often before we left for Canada. of course I was totally excited when Heather announced Scandinavia was going to be the theme for this issue! Northern Europe is dear to my heart and I can't wait to visit again in a few weeks.

my contribution is all about decorating with foam balls. easy, quick and great effect. find your digital and printed issue here and indulge in 'the best issue yet'. the printed version is a perfect Christmas gift too, just saying…


and for my dear Dutch readers:
het heerlijke avondje is gekomen! een hele fijne Sinterklaasavond gewenst

xo


1 comment:

~ sweet thank you for your lovely words ~