Monday, June 2, 2014

Last Week



a few shots of last week, enjoying the good life in Sweden. a new square from the Simply Crochet magazine app; granny Ardith. if you are in the UK you may have had a peek at the new Simply Crochet issue 19 already? there is a picture on page 9 that may look familiar to you…

with Vinnis Bambi I am working on a new large flower pattern. this yarn is so soft and pretty, due to it's combination of cotton and bamboo half shiny. if the pattern works as I imagine it to do, I'll share it soon.

pure happiness when I found my friend Annette from the beautiful Rose Valley in the Swedish magazine Handarbete & Pyssel, it's an extra edition that comes with the newspaper Expressen, but is also available separately. congratulations on the beautiful feature with your pretty squares darling! the pattern for the squares can be found in English here, it links to the flower too.

and another teaser: the new creJJtion website is actually coming together as I type and it will only be a couple of weeks before it goes live. I have been working on it with a graphic designer and technical team for months and months, and in my imagination it has been live for a long time already. I really can't wait to share it with you. a couple more weeks of your patience as we are testing the links and pages, finishing touches…

have a lovely new week
xo


8 comments:

  1. Hi Maaike, I am curious to see what you are doing with the Vinnis Bambi. I absolutely love working with Bambi, Serina and Nikkim and think Vinni is doing a super job with her yarns. Have you tried the Serina and Vinnis? Can't wait to see what your new website will be like! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your so sweet. Thanks for the exposure. Kärlek.
    Xxx
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to seeing your new website when it is ready, and yes, I did recognise your square in SC19!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did indeed spot you in Simply Crochet! :-) I'm still adoring your granny square colour combo...Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of good news here! Yay! And I'm really looking forward to your new site (please, please, please, tell me it doesn't use CAPTCHAs for the comments - it send me out of my mind) x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweden is one of my favorite countries - there's nothing more relaxing (& productive!) than staying in a cabin in the woods. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's all so exciting in Crejjion-land at the moment! I can't wait to see the new site and I hope you're enjoying all these exciting changes and goings on!

    S x

    ReplyDelete

~ sweet thank you for your lovely words ~