Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Monday Mood Board ~ 7

oh wow, my friends

where was I last week ?

I guess it was a combination of great weather that made me spent several days outside, 

being busy finishing crochet projects and enjoying time with friends...

but well

today is a new week and I am back here, it feels good

Mood Board number 7 already today !






every week I add a selection of yarn to the Monday Mood Board 

to give you an idea of what colors could match for your next project

this week however, the mood board is inspired by a selection of yarn for a next baby blanket order





quite a last minute order

so I 'd better pick up the crochet hook right now, haha

it will be a cute soft striped blanket for a sweet baby girl, to be born in a few weeks

and even better, her future cousin is expected this Summer and yes, 

his future mom, who is a dear Dutch friend of mine, ordered a blanket too ! 

more about that tomorrow

~

a happy new week to you



7 comments:

  1. busy! busy! busy! I love when it happens! your mind flies in a magical world while your hands are busy in creating stuff!!!
    xxxx Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love mood boards. Love to check in your creative moments. Thanks for sharing. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  3. such lovley colors .. i love this kind of creativity
    Thanks for shairing
    xo Tinks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maaike!
    Mooie kleur combinatie, roze met grijs en wit.
    Mijn vriendin in Nld komt nu ook regelmatig op je blog, ze vind dat je
    het erg goed doet en genoeg inspiratie hier (ze heeft zelf geen blog en leest liever mee, maar ik geef haar complimenten even door).
    Succes met de dekentjes!
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely, I'm really enjoying your mood boards.

    Fleur xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I soooo look forward to your moodboard Mondays! Love the colors,as usual,the paper, lace, and twine. the blossom paper is amazing. Everything is extremely inspiring. Please stop by and take a look at some more pics of the miami beach baby blanket. I must tell you again how happy I am with the way it turned out!
    Thanks for all your creative inspiration!
    Gerri

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always look forward to your moodboard mondays! All the lace... oh my. beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

~ sweet thank you for your lovely words ~