Thursday, November 22, 2012

Recently @ Pinterest : Cozy Crafts



totally in a cozy winter mood, I am sharing these cute crafts with you. the pinecone elves are found on Martha Stewart's site, there is a tutorial for pinecone penguins too. I am thinking this is a great thing to make with kids. the stylish stitched dear is actually available in a DIY kit, so could be a great Christmas gift for that crafty person in your life. the felt bows can be made in any size, and could be a perfect alternative bow on your wrapped gifts this year. if you click the link you will see the full picture which is a tutorial. you could pair them together with the reindeer gift tags, made from mini scraps of fabric. and the felt penguins are so adorable... I have never felted myself, but these cute little guys might actually get me into it. 

how are you liking these Pinterest series? 
I would love to read your thoughts and may be you have a great suggestion for a theme you'd like to see here...

hopefully the sky is as sunny and blue where you are, as it is here today

2 comments:

~ sweet thank you for your lovely words ~